Kerry Moller & Associates
Individual and Couples Therapy
We are a group of Registered Clinical Counsellors who are committed to helping people create lasting change in the way they experience their lives and relationships. The primary focus of our work is: relationships, disordered eating, anxiety and depression. We use a results-oriented approach that can help you change behaviours that are holding you back and find ways of living a more fulfilling life.
Through the process of therapy you can:
- Create more fulfilling relationships in love, work and family
- Develop ways to handle stress and anxiety
- Work through issues that are causing you to feel depressed
- Have a greater sense of enjoyment, satisfaction and meaning in your life
- Improve intimacy and trust in your love life
- Learn to communicate with others so you feel heard and understood
- Overcome addictive behaviours and self-destructive habits
- Improve self-esteem
- Learn to love yourself more
MA, Registered Clinical Counsellor
My diverse background in counselling, transpersonal psychology, entrepreneurship and coaching results in a unique blend of depth psychology with the practical insights of personal development and goal achievement. I integrate traditional talk therapy methods with expressive arts to help individuals and couples work through issues of stress, anxiety, depression, relationships and eating disorders.
Meet the associates
We are a group of Registered Clinical Counsellors who are committed to helping people create lasting change in the way they experience their lives and relationships.
Children and Youth
Having difficulty soothing your child’s anxiety or irrational fears?
Struggling to connect with your teenaged son/daughter? Fearing that you are losing them to peer pressure, substance abuse, and/or social media?
Unsure of how to use healthy discipline with your children?
Worried with how stress is impacting your child’s development?
We can help to cultivate wellness and resilience in your child!