Kerry Moller & Associates
Individual and Couples Therapy
We are a group of Registered Clinical Counsellors who are committed to helping people create lasting change in the way they experience their lives and relationships. The primary focus of our work is: relationships, disordered eating, anxiety and depression. We use a results-oriented approach that can help you change behaviours that are holding you back and find ways of living a more fulfilling life.
Through the process of therapy you can:
- Create more fulfilling relationships in love, work and family
- Develop ways to handle stress and anxiety
- Work through issues that are causing you to feel depressed
- Have a greater sense of enjoyment, satisfaction and meaning in your life
- Improve intimacy and trust in your love life
- Learn to communicate with others so you feel heard and understood
- Overcome addictive behaviours and self-destructive habits
- Improve self-esteem
- Learn to love yourself more
MA, Registered Clinical Counsellor
My diverse background in counselling, transpersonal psychology, entrepreneurship and coaching results in a unique blend of depth psychology with the practical insights of personal development and goal achievement. I integrate traditional talk therapy methods with expressive arts to help individuals and couples work through issues of stress, anxiety, depression, relationships and eating disorders.
Meet the associates
We are a group of Registered Clinical Counsellors who are committed to helping people create lasting change in the way they experience their lives and relationships.