Combined with a compassionate, mindful presence, I have a practical sense of how to authentically support people who are struggling to make real change. I have danced with my own trauma and through education, hard work, and determination, have learned the skills that I teach from the inside out.
Over the years, I have worked with many people who experience such high levels of anxiety that it’s debilitating to their personal and professional lives. Through our work together, they have been able to address the underlying issues that are causing the anxiety, develop highly effective coping skills, and regain control of their lives.
I very much enjoy working with couples, and understand the impact that challenging relationships can have on our entire well-being. Feeling seen and heard by someone you care about is a fundamental need, yet many of us experience cycles of painful communication and behaviours in our relationships. Whether you are in a relationship crisis, struggling to find the right partner, having challenging relationships at work or in your family, we can work towards helping you create the kind of relationships you long for.
Combined with a compassionate, mindful presence, I have a practical sense of how to authentically support people who are struggling to make real change. Many people know “why” they do the things they do, yet unresolved trauma is holding them back from making significant change that has lasting impact on their lives.
In our sessions together, we can work towards:
- Getting unlocked from painful thoughts, sensations, and behaviours that are pulling you away from the person you want to be
- Developing ways to cope more effectively in your life
- Decreasing the negative influence that anxiety, worry or stress may have on your life satisfaction and ability to function
- Improving emotional and sexual intimacy
- Healing relationship trauma and work towards creating the type of relationship you’ve always wanted
When I am not working as a counsellor, you can find me hiking with my dog, exploring functional movement and fitness, singing in my favourite choir, reading and writing.